As a certified Strength and Conditioning Coach, I apply scientific knowledge to train individuals for improving athletic performance in their specific sport. My approach is to build a solid athletic foundation while staying focused on each athlete’s individual goals.
You will be closely supervised as I take you through intense sessions with attention always being paid to proper technique and safety.
- Initial Consultation – Where we will define the purpose and focus for your SPORT
- Functional Movement Screen Video Analysis
- Sport Movement Analysis
- Athletic Assessment Recommendations (based on goals)
- Body Measurements
- Goal Setting
- Periodization Road Map – The approach I will take to help your ACHIEVE your goals
- Sport-Specific Athletic Testing (repeated every 6-12 weeks)
- Agility – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Footwork
- Speed/Speed Endurance – Running Mechanics
- Explosive Power – including jumping and landing techniques, plyometrics, Olympic Lifting
- Strength – functional approach, focus on technique and muscles activated during sport performance
- 3 Energy System Training – peak cardiovascular conditioning techniques specific to your sport
- Functional Mobility and Flexibility – Myofascial Release (foam Rolling), various forms of stretching and muscle activation
- Injury Reduction – identify and correct muscular imbalances
- Nutrition Education – lessons, tips, and advice
*Please note training session content depends on your goals and fitness level.
*Please Note: Private gym location sessions are recommended to utilize sport specific strength equipment to achieve your goals.