Semi-Private (2 people) and Team Training (3-5 people) provides an intimate environment where you can excel and take your training to the next level with a partner or group. Gather a couple of friends or train with your spouse to motivate each other! Semi-Private and Team Training is a great way to get personal training services at a lower cost.
You will benefit from world class coaching, targeted programming to meet your personal needs, and ongoing accountability from me and your fellow partner or group members.
Training is available on location at your home, local public parks, or at the studio I train at on Whitemarsh Island.
- Initial Consultation – Where we will define the purpose and focus for your fitness program
- Functional Movement Screen
- Assessment Recommendations (based on goals)
- Goal Setting
- Athletic Testing (repeated every 6-12 weeks)
- Agility – acceleration, deceleration, linear and lateral movement techniques, footwork
- Speed/Speed Endurance – running mechanics
- Plyometrics – including jumping and landing techniques
- Strength – functional approach, focus on technique, upper body, lower body and core
- 3 Energy System Training – peak cardiovascular conditioning techniques
- Functional Mobility and Flexibility – Myofascial Release (foam Rolling), various forms of stretching and muscle activation
- Injury Reduction – identify and correct muscular imbalances
- Nutritional Guidance – Where we will make sure you sustain the optimal athletic energy level! Nutritional guidance may include:
- Food choice guidance
- Meal suggestions and pre- and post-session meal recommendations
- Meal planning
- Eating well on the run
*Please note training session content depends on goals and fitness level.
*Please Note: Prices depend on location of training session. Multiple sessions packages are available and may be offered at a lower rate depending on location of training sessions Please contact me to inquire.