Individual, personalized coaching is an excellent option for someone who prefers a 1:1 coaching relationship as their primary form of training or for people with variable schedules. Your workouts will be HIGHLY personalized and act as stepping tones toward your ultimate fitness goal.
If you have never worked with a trainer before, I will be your ULTIMATE fitness coach. Even outside our sessions I AM HERE FOR YOU by e-mail or phone to provide you continuous support.
- You have hit a plateau need some help to continue getting results
- You need someone to keep you motivated, accountable, and keep you FOCUSED on reaching your number on goal
- You have a busy schedule, and need someone to come to YOU!
Coaching is available at your home, local public parks, or at the studio I train at on Whitemarsh Island..
- Initial Consultation – Where we will define the purpose and focus for your fitness program
- Flexibility/Muscular Endurance/Energy System Training
- Goal Setting
- E-mail and Text Message support
- Personalized Programs – Where you will CHANNEL YOUR INNER ATHLETE! Your fitness program will be based on your individual profile (including age, exercise history, fitness level, goals, schedule availability, medical history, enjoyed activities, etc). I utilize the extensive profile I develop from our initial consultation to customize your program so that you are always doing exercises that are just right for YOU and minimize the risk of injury..
- More Variety=Less Burnout: Researchers have found that an exercise program is more successful if it includes variety and continually challenges the body to work hard. Your 1:1 session will include LOADS of variety and frequent changes to keep your mind from burning out and your body from hitting plateaus.
- Fitness Testing (repeated every 6-12 weeks)
- Agility – acceleration, deceleration, linear and lateral movement techniques, footwork
- Speed/Speed Endurance – running mechanics
- Plyometrics – including jumping and landing techniques
- Strength – functional approach, focus on technique, upper body, lower body and core
- 3 Energy System Training – peak cardiovascular conditioning techniques
- Functional Mobility and Flexibility – Myofascial Release (foam Rolling), various forms of stretching and muscle activation
- Injury Reduction – identify and correct muscular imbalances
- Nutritional Guidance – Where we will make sure you sustain the optimal athletic energy level! Nutritional guidance may include:
- Food choice guidance (with option of on-location grocery shopping guidance)
- Meal suggestions and pre- and post-session meal recommendations
- Recipe recommendations for specific training goals and preferences
*Please note training session content depends on your goals and fitness level.
*Please Note: Prices depend on location of coaching session. Multiple session packages are available and may be offered at a lower rate depending on location of sessions. Please contact me to inquire.
Are you constantly traveling, on a budget, or want the convenience of having access to workouts right from your mobile phone? My online personal training packages gives you the flexibility to workout in the comfort of your own gym or home. Packages start out at $40/month and are an affordable option if you are on a budget. READ MORE