A couple of years back I started noticing that fitness programs lacked variety and fell short of challenging you and minimizing the risk of injuries. So I started researching the means and methods of how athletes train, because they incorporate EVERY aspect of physical fitness into their programs and use scientifically-based principles.
I used this research in my own fitness routines, and was able to UNLEASH a dormant fitness ability that I never thought I had. I got into the best shape of my life. My workouts now have a purpose and meaning, and I channel the mentality of a professional athlete competing to overcome fitness plateaus.
It doesn’t matter if you weigh 100, 150, or 200 pounds.
It doesn’t matter if you’re young or old.
It doesn’t matter if you’re tall or short.
Or if you’re a sports fan or not…
If you have a fitness goal, I WILL get you there with an athlete’s mentality of mental toughness, discipline, determination, and motivation!
For instance, learning a new fitness routine (Technique) won’t ensure that you will lose 10 pounds unless you have a plan for implementing that regimen (Behavior) and the belief (Attitude) that you can DO the routine and that it will work for you. If any of those 3 key pieces are missing, you are likely to fall short.
Your attitude can be one of possibility or limitation. If you don’t BELIEVE that you can lose those 10 pounds or run that marathon, you won’t. The reality is, the only thing holding you back is your mindset, and I am here to help you improve this.
Behavior relates to having a systematic approach for the goal at hand and taking a step-by-step approach. This is how we will approach your fitness goals.
Technique relates to the application of various fitness skills. It consists of strategies and tactics we will use to implement the individualized approach to get you on the path to success!
So, LET’S GET TO IT!
- 1:1 Coaching ranges from $32-$42 for a 30-minute session and $55-$65 for a 60-minute session. Or, buy a (6) one hour session package for $300. For more information, click here.
- Semi-Private Training (2 people) ranges from $30-$40 per person for a 30-minute session and $40-$50 per person for a 60-minute session. For more information, click here.
- Team Training (3-5 people) ranges from $20-$30 per person for a 30-minute session and $30-$40 per person for a 60-minute session. For more information, click here.
- Sports Performance Training is $50 for a 30-minute session and $80 for a 60-minute session. For more information, click here.
- Forsyth Park
- Daffin Park
- Lake Mayer
No equipment? NO PROBLEM! I have an enormous variety of functional fitness equipment to train up to 5 people at a time including:
- Dumbbells/Kettle bells/Resistance Bands
- Medicine Balls/Wall Balls/Stability Balls/BOSUs
- Agility Ladder/Battle Rope/Boxing Gear/Plyo Box
- Foam Roller/Mats
I truly believe that if you want to look, think, and feel like a professional athlete, then you have to train like one!
Are you a beginner to fitness or just haven’t worked out in ages? No problem. Professional Athletes have setbacks and injuries that sometimes put them back to square one also. All methodologies and principles will be modified to your individual fitness level.